Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Picture of the week.

Ok I am going to start having a picture of the week it will be every Tuesday...

     This was from our hospital trip last night! Stevie got into a cabinet that he shouldn't have been in while I was cleaning up toys for the day. Well he broke a bowl and cut his left leg and a toe on his right foot. The left leg bled for 40 mins the toe for over an hour and a half... I ended up having to call 911 and take an ambulance to the ER. It was just the kids and I alone at home, Grace was such a big helper she went and got me wet rags and held stuff when I needed her to she kept me from freaking out to bad! Well Stevie got an X ray to make sure there was no glass in his foot (there wasnt!) and he didnt end up needing stitches they just wrapped his foot up (Stevie pretty much demanded that came off this morning so he wore socks all day!)

           He was such a good boy though! He sat so good and quiet most of the time and even ended up falling asleep. We didnt get home until after midnight, it was a long night!

No comments:

Post a Comment